The Sitecore to Salesforce integration, S4S, includes support for Sitecore 9 Experience forms (see LinkedIn article). It is now easier than ever to build a form in Sitecore and create or update a Salesforce record.
When the form is submitted to Salesforce we have a number of automation options:
- Email Alerts: Send an email to one or more recipients e.g. automatically send a Salesforce user an email when a new lead is created from a particular Sitecore form.
- Field Updates: Change the value of a Salesforce field e.g. automatically change the Lead Status field to Action Required two days after the record was created from a web form.
- Workflow Tasks: Assign a task to a user, role, or record owner e.g. assign follow-up tasks to a Salesforce user three days after a lead is created from a Sitecore form.
- Workflow Rules: Schedule and execute actions when records meet specified criteria e.g. automatically email the sales team when a Sitecore goal, or engagement value, in a Lead record indicates the website visitor has achieved the required level of engagement.
- Flow Triggers: Launch a flow that automates a complex business process e.g. look up and assign website personalization attributes based on the Sitecore analytics in a Salesforce Lead.
- Outbound Messages: Send an XML message to an external API e.g. automatically update an external system with the record details whenever a new Salesforce contact is created.
In addition to Salesforce automation, the S4S Mapping Wizard provides additional functionality in Sitecore, like mapping the Sitecore form to a Salesforce user through the Assigned To field. In total, the integration provides many opportunities to automate your business processes and reduce handling.
To learn more about how S4S can add value to your business please contact us for more information.