“Null Reference Exception” thrown from Profile Provider - This is commonly thrown when the web.config is referencing a field that does not exist in Salesforce. Check the field names in the <properties> section are correct and that the field actually exists.
Articles in this section
- Identifying issues that are hard to find!
- Determining your S4S Version
- How can I write C# code to access Salesforce?
- How can I improve the response times when accessing Salesforce?
- If S4S is unlicensed, when will the connector functionality expire?
- Is my licensing impacted by a Sitecore upgrade?
- “Null Reference Exception” thrown from Profile Provider
- I'm receiving a "Response is not well-formed XML" error!
- Why am I getting a "Salesforce Password Expired" exception?
- Why can't I log in to the Sitecore website with my Salesforce credentials?