No, your license file should only require updating if the Salesforce OrgId changes, the Org type changes (e.g. Enterprise to Unlimited) or, if licensed against S4S Basic, the IIS Host Name changes.
Articles in this section
- Difference between S4S Basic and Other License Options
- If S4S is unlicensed, when will the connector functionality expire?
- Is my licensing impacted by a Sitecore upgrade?
- Where is the S4S license file located?
- What are the S4S licensing model options?
- After licensing, S4S still has licensing errors!
- How is S4S licensed?
- What causes the S4S license to expire?