No, your license file should only require updating if the Salesforce OrgId changes, the Org type changes (e.g. Enterprise to Unlimited) or, if licensed against S4S Basic, the IIS Host Name changes.
Articles in this section
- Identifying issues that are hard to find!
- Determining your S4S Version
- How can I write C# code to access Salesforce?
- How can I improve the response times when accessing Salesforce?
- If S4S is unlicensed, when will the connector functionality expire?
- Is my licensing impacted by a Sitecore upgrade?
- “Null Reference Exception” thrown from Profile Provider
- I'm receiving a "Response is not well-formed XML" error!
- Why am I getting a "Salesforce Password Expired" exception?
- Why can't I log in to the Sitecore website with my Salesforce credentials?