S4S.Config is used, along with Web.config and Sitecore.config, to store S4S customization information. It is located in the \App_Config\Include folder. In releases earlier than S4S Release 1.5.2013.2 (January 2013), S4S.Config was also used to store the S4S license information. In later releases the license information was saved in a separate S4SLicense.xml file.
Articles in this section
- How can I write C# code to access Salesforce?
- How can I improve the response times when accessing Salesforce?
- “Null Reference Exception” thrown from Profile Provider
- I'm receiving a "Response is not well-formed XML" error!
- Why am I getting a "Salesforce Password Expired" exception?
- Why can't I log in to the Sitecore website with my Salesforce credentials?
- Why am I getting a “The Salesforce Provider is not Enabled” error?
- What is a "Null Reference Exception" being thrown from profile provider?
- Why are people records visible in Salesforce but not the Sitecore User Manager?
- Why am I getting an InvalidOperationException after installing the S4S connector into Sitecore?