Salesforce Professional Edition Org types do not allow API access by default (Enterprise and Unlimited Editions do). You can easily determine your edition by logging into Salesforce and hovering over the browser tab. You can contact Salesforce Customer Support to have this feature enabled for an additional fee.
Articles in this section
- How can I write C# code to access Salesforce?
- How can I improve the response times when accessing Salesforce?
- “Null Reference Exception” thrown from Profile Provider
- I'm receiving a "Response is not well-formed XML" error!
- Why am I getting a "Salesforce Password Expired" exception?
- Why can't I log in to the Sitecore website with my Salesforce credentials?
- Why am I getting a “The Salesforce Provider is not Enabled” error?
- What is a "Null Reference Exception" being thrown from profile provider?
- Why are people records visible in Salesforce but not the Sitecore User Manager?
- Why am I getting an InvalidOperationException after installing the S4S connector into Sitecore?