Salesforce Professional Edition Org types do not allow API access by default (Enterprise and Unlimited Editions do). You can easily determine your edition by logging into Salesforce and hovering over the browser tab. You can contact Salesforce Customer Support to have this feature enabled for an additional fee.
Articles in this section
- Identifying issues that are hard to find!
- Determining your S4S Version
- How can I write C# code to access Salesforce?
- How can I improve the response times when accessing Salesforce?
- If S4S is unlicensed, when will the connector functionality expire?
- Is my licensing impacted by a Sitecore upgrade?
- “Null Reference Exception” thrown from Profile Provider
- I'm receiving a "Response is not well-formed XML" error!
- Why am I getting a "Salesforce Password Expired" exception?
- Why can't I log in to the Sitecore website with my Salesforce credentials?