This is commonly thrown when the web.config is referencing a field that does not exist in Salesforce. Check the field names in the <properties> section are correct and that the field actually exists.
Articles in this section
- How can I write C# code to access Salesforce?
- How can I improve the response times when accessing Salesforce?
- “Null Reference Exception” thrown from Profile Provider
- I'm receiving a "Response is not well-formed XML" error!
- Why am I getting a "Salesforce Password Expired" exception?
- Why can't I log in to the Sitecore website with my Salesforce credentials?
- Why am I getting a “The Salesforce Provider is not Enabled” error?
- What is a "Null Reference Exception" being thrown from profile provider?
- Why are people records visible in Salesforce but not the Sitecore User Manager?
- Why am I getting an InvalidOperationException after installing the S4S connector into Sitecore?